Birds, Rabbits, Ferrets, Pocket Pets and Reptiles need veterinary care too! We have the expertise to medically treat these pets, including, chinchillas, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, rats, mice, gerbils, and hamsters. Just like dogs and cats, your other pets require regular veterinary care to maintain good health.
- Annual wellness physical examinations
- Professional nail trimming
- Avian wing clipping and beak trimming
- Dental care (cleaning and teeth trimming)
- Diagnostic testing such as x-rays, blood tests, skin scrapings, and biopsy of growths
- Soft tissue surgeries for growth removals, intestinal blockages, spay, neuter, etc.
- Medications and supplements tailored to the needs of your pet
- Nutritional counseling